as well as
Used by over
- Digital Client Experience
- Investment-Linked Insurance
- External Asset Management
- Advisory Services
- Managing Fees
- Goal-Based Planning
Low interest rates, stagnant growth and the growing likelihood of a global recession define the challenging economic reality for insurers around the world. These dynamics place real pressure not only on bottom lines, but also on strategic plans, transformation programmes, and new product launches and enhancements. Learn more on the key trends impacting the ILP Market with our downloadable kit.
External Asset Management
There is a rising demand for EAMs in emerging markets such as China, Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines, as well as more established markets such as Singapore and Hong Kong. By choosing the right investment and leveraging technology to address key pain points and have a plan for future enhancements, EAMs can secure their market share and increase growth prospects in this positive-looking market. Find out how with our downloadable kit.
For bancassurers around the world, it’s both a very challenging and a most promising time. The key to winning in this space is the ability to create a differentiated and seamless experience between Bank and Insurer. Download our Bancassurance kit to learn more about leveraging data and providing insights to get ahead.
The ability to accurately manage, pay, receive and track different types of fees is a necessity for any financial institution. By leveraging technology to help to deliver accuracy and transparency, it can significantly improve your ability to mitigate risks and errors and help to free up your operations to focus on more value-adding activities.
Use data-driven tools to transform wealth management sales and customer experience. Digital Advice tools can incorporate house views and research, as well as deliver tailor-made recommendations to increase conversion and engagement.
- INVESTMENT EXPLORER
- GOAL-BASED WEALTH PLANNING
- PORTFOLIO COMPARISON AND INSIGHT
- RISK PROFILING
- INSURANCE MANAGMENT
Empower your advisors and clients alike to discover, track, and compare funds, stocks, bonds, options, warrants, and structured products.
- Multi-asset class capabilities
- Market the data agnostic including documentation and product look-through
- View up-to-date and custom-branded factsheets
- Product risk rating to support suitability
- Supports structured products
Engage clients with an emotionally impactful goal-based wealth planning tool.
- Create and monitor goal progression. Visually identify shortfalls in wealth goals and create engagement points for upselling and obtaining wallet share.
- Holistic 360 views of the client including investments, income, assets & liabilities, insurance.
Provide your salesforce with an award-winning portfolio simulation tool to substantiate your product recommendations through real-time impact analysis. Tailor investment proposals and illustrations in a manner of seconds.
Simulate portfolio performance using backtesting net of variable account charges
Stress-test the portfolios for quantitative analysis
Increase adoption in model portfolios and Discretionary Portfolio Management
A robust and modern tool to manage client risk profile and fund risk mapping while maintaining a history log of risk profiles.
- Online questionnaire engineered to provide real-time results and analysis of clients risk profile which can be refined as many times as client desires
- Assess risk mapping to match client’s risk profile
- Instantaneous updates to user when clients update their risk profile
Empowers advisor and clients alike with a revolutionary new method to keep track of the general information of policies to the specifics at the touch of a fingertip.
- Condsolidate and keep track of policies of clients and their dependents.
- Organise policy details as well as identify gaps in client’s coverage instantaneously.
- Clients and advisors alike can easily store, update and access supporting documentations anytime.
Use state of the art quantitative models to understand risk and return of your portfolios across all asset classes.
Designed with both advisors and clients in mind, use our patented Artificial Intelligence-driven engine to construct and optimize tailor-made portfolios.
- Applies genetic evolution concepts to inject bionic advisory into traditional portfolio advisory
- Through adaptation, the strongest attributes of a portfolio are learned and transferred to the next generation
- Assess “Portfolio Fitness” via a range of customizable quantitative and qualitative factors
Save, Price and Analyze Structured Products
Digital Portfolio Management
A full suite portfolio management system that allows you to construct and rebalance portfolios efficiently.
- ORDERING & REBALANCING ENGINE
- MODEL PORTFOLIOS
- REPORTING & ALERTS
- CLIENT PORTAL
- CRM & DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL ONBOARDING
- FEE & RETROCESSION MANAGEMENT
An essential tool for portfolio rebalancing, the engine can handle bulk orders and scheduled rebalancing on fixed intervals. Trades will be automatically allocated to individual client accounts and reconciled via our client reporting function.
- Manages bulk orders and allocates to individual client accounts
- Ability to track trade execution real-time via an intuitive dashboard
- Generate trade execution orders in CSV, XML, FIX format
- Flexibility to perform ad-hoc or scheduled balanced based on fixed intervals or defined triggers
- Support for all asset classes and fractional shares
Virtual Funds (or vFunds) gives you the ability to package in-house intelligence and strategies wrapped into a virtual fund. It provides clients with easy-to-understand investment ideas, thematic or qualitative, and the client portfolio will show not only a list of securities but also a collection of ideas and themes they are invested in, each with its factsheet and history.
- Monetize your strategies and intelligence without the costs of launching new funds
- Allocate a vFund to fund multiple clients’ wealth goals
- Intelligently segregates and disperses top-ups and withdrawals
- Privé offers a strategy marketplace to complement yours
Link clients with in-house or third-party model portfolios and manage multiple clients and free up advisor time for additional client meetings and prospecting.
Customize the approval mechanism to your requirements
- Generate customized factsheets for the model portfolio
- Upload and edit model portfolios and tag them to specific risk profiles
- Compare and backtest model portfolio performance
Generate brand consolidation, and aggregated reporting across all client’s assets. Use Alert functionality to stay one step ahead of your clients by receiving notifications for predefined events.
- Privé has direct data feeds with a network of fund platforms, banks, brokerages, and insurance companies
- Create events based on allocation deviations, expirations, overdrafts, Event notifications can be at both a company or user level
Give clients access to your branded portal or App. They can view their portfolios, communicate with their advisor, upload documents to a secure storage area, and evaluate your investment recommendations.
- Monitor their portfolio and manage investments
- Navigate and interact with your investment product universe
- In-built messaging function to communicate with your advisors
- An Intuitive and seamless user experience
Track and store all client and prospects interaction efficiently via built-in notes, eMail magnets, and document storage.
- Use E-mail magnets to attach a document or report directly to emails
- Client information document storage
- Built-in notes
- Can be integrated into your existing CRM solution
A digital account opening tool. It’s faster, more efficient and compliant with regulatory requirements. With this, we reduce paperwork and use automated processes to perform KYC checks and verification.
- Perform gamified risk-profiling and CKA as part of the onboarding process
- The transition from paper-based to digitized forms
- Adopt efficient record-keeping practices for both advisory and compliance teams
- Reduce operational costs with streamlined processes
Aggregate all transactions and automatically calculates fees & commissions at the counterparty, advisor, and client level.
- Track and report client fees, trail fees, and advisor commissions
- Supports various fee types and commission structures
- Perform reconciliation at a company or counterparty view
- Fees and commissions assigned to relevant client and advisors
Utilize and integrate big data, natural language processing and speech synthesis to optimize your product offering and client understanding.
Prive’s chatbot enables a completely conversational means of interacting with your wealth. Using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Prive’s chatbot allows for:
- Navigating and searching across an investment universe (all asset types and data)
- Requesting portfolio related information
- Obtain market updates and insights
- Request relevant news and articles
- Ask finance related questions that you may or may not know about
Our text-to-speech framework allows you to digitally articulate pieces of text (structured and unstructured) in order to have them automatically read out using advanced voice synthesis. With Prive’s TTS product, you can:
- Automate the risk disclosure process completely
- Increase productivity by having the terms and conditions as well as risks read out to investors
- Reduce compliance risk by ensuring all text and documents are consistently kept up-to-date
- Dynamically adjust the output based on user interactions
Tightly coupled with the rest of the products within the Prive suite, Prive is able to perform sentiment analysis and entity extraction on various pieces of text (structured and/or unstructured). The allows users:
- Gather insights for sentiment across investment products and companies
- Gauge the general sentiment on an interaction with customers
- Identify key companies, geographies, etc. from various sources of text
The Cherry on the cake
Looking for a factsheet, booking a product demo, a news subscription, or anything else? Leave your details and we‘ll get back to you.