On 22 January, Privé Technologies co-founder Julian Schillinger, was invited as a presenting speaker at the Pacific Rim’s premier telecommunications event.
The topic was ”Fostering Digital Infrastructure Investment” and covered:
– Benefits and barriers of digital infrastructure as a separate asset class;
– Investment opportunities and risks;
– Fostering of digital infrastructure investment and asset risk management in developing countries;
– Relationship of services and business models;
– Synergies from wireless and wireline infrastructure;
– Parallels and separation to other infrastructure asset classes;
– Open access, network neutrality, and platforms;
The three day event gathers major players from the global communication industry and provides the attendees a platform to focus on planning, networking, and discovering what the new year will bring.
Privé Technologies is grateful to the Pacific Telecommunications Council for the opportunity, and for Di² for organizing the workshop.